CA San Francisco Howard Johnson Express San Mateo

smooshiefaceinc
By smooshiefaceinc,
in

We received a smoking room, which was fine. Initially the room looked nice, but upon a few steps in I realized there was blood on the blankets and pillows. I threw them on the floor. Then I walked to the bathroom where there was spackling on the back of the door, and a huge splattering from waist high to the top of the mirror behind the bathroom door that also had blood and a mysterious white substance. The toilet paper dispenser was out, so I put the new roll on. Then I looked to the floor where there was trash. We stepped out of the room to grab dinner and I asked the front desk to have someone change the bedding because of the stains. They replaced the blanket only, not the pillows. The 'new' comforter had rips in it and was obviously quite old, with it's own stains and grossness. I accidentally dropped my keys behind the nightstand and when I pulled it out I found a LOT of trash, sunflower seed shells, bottle caps etc. We turned on the tv and couldn't even see the letters on the ads because the quality was so blurry. I have never, ever, EVER stayed in a hotel room that was so run down.

The only benefits this place had for it was: free parking, mini fridge, and free wifi.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]