Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Indianapolis (Airport IND) Hyatt Place

tokai
By tokai,
in

I'm looking at Indianapolis for 8/4-8/7 (3 nights), and find:

3* Indianapolis Airport:

Airport Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Ctr, High Speed Internet, Golf

It is the Golf item that puzzels me. Otherwise, it looks like the Holiday Inn Selects mentioned in another post. If you search on 8/4-8/5, the 3* without golf shows up.

Any thoughts?

Are you sure it's a Restaurant icon and not a Complimentary Breakfast icon you're seeing?

If you go to HOTWIRE and do a search for your dates, then either click "continue" or "hotel details" to see the description of each amenity icon.

Let us know and we'll have a further look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you sure it's a Restaurant icon and not a Complimentary Breakfast icon you're seeing?

If you go to HOTWIRE and do a search for your dates, then either click "continue" or "hotel details" to see the description of each amenity icon.

I actually have the same question on the hotel. It does say Complimetary Breakfest. I am lookin at dates 08-15 to 08-19. I know I checked a couple of weeks ago and one that seemed like the Ramada poped up, but that was a 2.5 star. Now I don't see that listed here. I do know the Ramada did have a Complimetary Breakfest.

I just want to avoid getting the Radisson there. It was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in and it is a 3 star at the Indy Airport.

Yes, you are right. It is complementary breakfast. It looks like the Hyatt that emanon just won.

Wow, prices have gone up in just 2 days.

I saw that other people were getting it in the $32-34 range, with $30 being unsuccessful. So I tried $33, and got it on my first bid.

Hotwire was showing $49/night for 3* at the airport, and $38 for 2.5*.

Bid 2.5* (showing as Best Deal), Indianapolis Airport (IND)

$33 accepted (2 rooms for 3 nights, total of 6 nights)

Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport

Indianapolis Airport (IND)

5500 Bradbury Avenue

Indianapolis, Indiana 46241

317-227-0950

Check-In Date:

Sat, Aug 4, 2007 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Tue, Aug 7, 2007 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $33.00

Subtotal: $198.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $38.98

Total Charges*: $236.98

Used savingsbarn link

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]