Priceline Hotel: 1* Portland (Tigard) Howard Johnson

eartha
By eartha,
in

I started at a 4* in downtown and worked my way outward in area, downward in stars, and upward in price until I had no choice but to add 1* to the options. Since no 1*s were on the hotel list, I was hoping that would let me raise the price for free, but, no, a 1* was indeed selected. Dangit! Naturally I should have rethought that because I ended up paying more than the book rate! :) Oops. So I won't disclose what I paid out of embarrasment, but I wanted to open a topic on it anyway so that the hotel can be added to the list.

Please do say...

and in exchange i'll add that if it's more than the hotel is charging direct from their website, you can file a claim with Priceline to refund the difference between the price you paid and the price you're seeing direct from the hotel. However, priceline mush be able to verify this rate, and given your stay begins tomorrow, i'd suggest taking a sreenshot/printout of the better rate and emailing Priceline ASAP.

Also, read the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List:

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline all the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change, so it is always a good idea to look at the Priceline map before purchasing. DO NOT USE THIS LIST to determine what areas to add when attempting to bid again within the 24 hour window (CLICK HERE for information on how to add cities in order to bid again).

Hopefully your stay will be better than you expect... thanks for posting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]