Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange Cty (Anaheim-Disney So) Hyatt Regency

epicureangirl
By epicureangirl,
in

Another one to add to the list!

ICONS: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Golf, Tennis

Customer Favorite.

I didn't see this on the hotel listing, but 'suspected' it was the Hyatt after checking on Travelocity. I am thrilled to get this for $49/night, for the four nights during Easter Weekend (9-13). Total for 4 nights came to $226.95.

There are mixed reviews on this hotel as there is an old tower and a newly refurbished one. I'm hoping with my Hyatt Gold card I can beg my way into the new tower.

Wish me luck. I'll report when I get back.

Thanks for the report and helping us add yet another hotel to the Hotwire Hotel list!!

I am in the same situation for our August Seattle trip as the hotel has two towers, one of which was recently upgraded. Since i'm there for two nites i'm considering 'tipping' at check-in to see if that helps get the room type i'm looking for. BTurner13 went on a string of tipping at check-in with good results and there is a thread which touches upon this topic here: Hotwire and Priceline Hotel Tipping.

I'm not necessarily advocating this practice and i can understand how it bothers some people, but it does exist and therefore is discussed here.

My wife and I often talk about how these days everyone expects to get tipped: the counter person at the pizza shop, store clerks, etc, etc.... it has really (IMO) gotten out of hand. Here in NJ we only have full-serve gas stations (it's against the law to pump your own gas) although i always get out of my car and 'watch'. The other day the attendent cleaned my windshields which is somewhat of a rare event and i was thinking what i was going to say to my wife when i got back into the car... something to the effect of "It pays to come when the boss is around as the employees do the 'extra' things." Well, imagine my amazement when after the tank was filled the attendent looks at me and says, "All windows clean... you give something to me?" :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Ohhh...Thanks for the clarification. We'll there probably are golf and tennis courses within driving distance, but that would apply to pretty much all the hotels on Harbor Blvd since they are all in a row. Short distance is really a misnomer in Southern California - it's all relative.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]