Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Beachwood-Mayfield Heights) Hilton

JohnWasHere
By JohnWasHere,
in

Just booked my room for a 3 star in Beachwood/mayfield heights. I got the HILTON in Beachwood for 53 plus tax. Its for 7/14/07-7/15/07. So this is a new one thats not on the list!

Anyways on HOTWIRE it was listed as Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access. It retails for $119.00 and is a Best Value! I did a name your own price (threw priceline) on this one a few weeks ago and got it for 56.00 + tax for a 3 star. So I got my hotwire one cheaper.

Also like many others I booked one downtown cleveland on 7/13-7/14/07 (threw priceline tho) and I named it at 40 and got the Hyatt.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List for this area. Looks like this property has the same amenities and star rating as the Holiday Inn in the area.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- can you please post the details of your Downtown Hyatt win as a NEW TOPIC... thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]