Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Elizabeth) Country Inn and Suites

jasonpicken
By jasonpicken,
in

• 2 weeks later...
started by bidding $49 for a 2.5 * in elizabeth based on past wins. kept adding zones and a few dollars here and there until i bid $63 on the last available zone. used savingsbarn.

Wow, that is pretty ugly. I really would like to get this hotel for my upcoming stay because of the free parking and Internet but $63 is $15+ more than others have reported getting it for in the past. I'm up to $54 and rejected for 8/5. My travel agent who has access to PL wholesale tells me I won't be able to do better than $59 but you couldn't even get that (he claimed it was $59 for all days he looked). I don't want to add EWR because I would likely get a 3* hotel there and have to pay for parking. Not sure what to do... I could just have my TA buy it for $59 (of course there is no guarantee it's the Country Inn but that seems to be what everyone gets in Elizabeth).

I assume that adding a zone like Jersey City is safe at the $60 range since there is little chance of getting a room there at that price.

My travel agent who has access to PL wholesale tells me I won't be able to do better than $59 but you couldn't even get that (he claimed it was $59 for all days he looked).
I doubt that your TA has access to priceline's "Name Your Own Price" inventory... being able to see the prices but not the hotel!?!?

You have replied to three separate threads regarding the Country Inn and Suites, if you would like help with your stay please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay and we will advise in the thread you create.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]