Hotwire Hotel: help id: Orlando 3.5 Stars 3.5-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Champi

cfprunner
By cfprunner,
in

Resort

Pools

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Laundry Facilities

Tennis Near-by

I didn't see any 3.5 star hotels in the Pinned Hotwire list for Orlando-Main Gate, unless I failed to scrool to the bottom.

By the way, that is one long list and hard to navigate. :)

Just kidding--be well. :)

This is a match for the Radisson Celebration so that would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make. However, note that this hotel can be booked directly thru the Radisson website for just $10 more per nite (~$3 after HOTWIRE's fee) so if this is the property you want, booking direct may be a better option since not much savings thru HOTWIRE (if you do book direct, please use our Radisson link)

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
If it references Champions Gate it might be Omni Resort. Jump on it! You'll love it.

it is NOT the Omni Champions Gate. "champions gate" is part of the name of this zone/area on hotwire.

I prefer the Sheraton Safari as it's in the Lake Buena Vista Area while the Radisson is just off 192 in Kissimmee.

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]