Hotwire Hotel: 4* Dallas (Park Cities) Hotel Palomar

bholson
By bholson,
in

This property has not yet been identified.

The amenities are quite common for a city hotel, if i were to take a guess i'd think that the Radisson could be a possibility, but don't have a high degree of confidence in that guess.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults?

A current HOTWIRE search for your dates (8/9-8/12) i see no 4* hotels in the Park Cities area (i do see a similarly priced hotel in the Park Central area, but no Spa icon as you've included above).

The Boutique property has not yet been identified, but the Magnolia seems to be a good fit and that would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now (wasn't there earlier today)

This property has not yet been identified... but best guess would be the Hotel Palomar which seems to fit the description well. (although technically it looks like this is onthe wrong side of the street of HOTWIRE's zone... the zone ends on the North side of the street and this hotel appears to be on the South side of the street... but that would still be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]