Priceline Hotel: Bidding Help for Resort in Kauai

Sandy1
By Sandy1,
in

I need a litle bit help. I am from Germany and looking for a resort or another nice accomodation from 11/26/07 until 11/30/07. As my B-Day is on 11/29 I would like to stay in a nice resort like to Grand Hyatt maybe for 2 nights and then staying somewhere else. As we are only 4 nights on Kauai I am not sure whether to split the staying or not. Paying about $ 230 every night for 4 nights would be too much.

I just found it on hotwire for $ 103 per night.

3.5 Lihue- Kaapa - Is that the Hilton

The ameneties are:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

How are the changes of getting an upgrade when arriving there because I would like to have an oceanfront view?

Anyone who can recommend to stay at the Hilton?

Sandy1 - Welcome to BetterBidding!

can you please post the dates for your stay here.

keep all threads in the same post as long the dates are the same. Your first post don't tell if this is the 2 night stay or complete stay.

You can always call/mail the hotel after your "win" and ask for an oceanfront view. But most of the times are oceanfront view rooms more expensive. But you can allways try. If they say no in advance can you allways try at C/I to upgrade to an oceanfront view.

I have never stayed at the Hilton so I can't help you with that.

Henrik.

I will be on Maui from 11/26/07 until 11/30/07.

I am thinking about staying at the Hilton the first 2 nights and then somewhere else. Possibly at the Grand Hyatt Resort.

I think I would try to upgrade when I am at the hotel because righ now I don`t know if I really "need" an ocean front view :)

So, is that the Hilton on hotwire for $ 103?

I decided to take the Hilton for 2 nights, booking directly at their homepage
Please note that we are an affilate of the Hilton hotels as per our support page.
The other 2 nights I will purchase for the Hyatt on Hotwire.
Please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and follow-up this thread with the results of your other two nites.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]