Hotwire Hotel: Glendale, WI

lakeswmr
By lakeswmr,
in

I never went to Cozumel or Cancun because of Hurricane Wilma. This storm closed both places for over six months. Maybe in 2008 we'll try again.

Dates we plan to go to Glendale WI are September 4-6, 2007. Three days in a hotel if I can find out which one the 2.5 star with Breakfast and High Speed Internet might be.

I never went to Cozumel or Cancun because of Hurricane Wilma. This storm closed both places for over six months. Maybe in 2008 we'll try again.
Nobody reading your Hotwire Cancun thread will know to look here to learn that you never made the trip... please follow-up that thread and then bump this thread.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified.

If i were to take a guess i'd think the La Quinta Inn (Hampton Ave) seems to fit, and if you were going to purchase expecting this hotel, you can actually do better (with no guessing) by booking directly from the La Quinta website (please use this previous link) after you factor in the HOTWIRE fee.

If you do book this hoping for a different hotel please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]