Suites hotel chains with 2 BR units available?

Phaelon56
By Phaelon56,
in

MY former GF's son is graduating from UM Baltimore Campus in May. She'll be up from NC for the event, I plan to attend and her sister from memphis may also arrive with spouse. Total numbers of people are uncertain but she'd like flexibility. She's asked me to help her find a suites style hotel with two bedrooms and also a sleep sofa in the living rom area. The thought is that this will provide the flxibility needed for her plans.

I doubt that Hotwire is an option unless she pays for multiple rooms and I'm not inclined to suggest pricewire at all as she'd need to buy even more rooms in advance and plans could change.

Any suggestions for names of chains that might have 2 BR units and best bets for lowest price booking options?

Note to all: making progress - I found a Staybridge Suites in Columbia MD, about a 30 minute drive from Baltimore - $159 per night for 2 BR unit. She just realized that she has a bunch of Marriott points to use up and there's a Residence Inn near BWI with a 2 BR / 2bath unit for $189. If she can pay for all or most of it with points that's probably the route we'll go - thanks for the suggestions!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]