Priceline Hotel: Ventura-3***

bbrown9506
By bbrown9506,
in

Looking to get a room in Ventura down by the beach for the weekend of July 6th to 8th. Bid twice now both times rejected working up to $65. figured I had some time left. dont want to spend more then $75 for a 3Star Hotel--Myhotels to win at 3* seem to be a Sheraton Four Points, Marriott Ventura, and Crown Plaza! All but the Crowne plaza would be good, but the only wins I have seen is for that hotel, and the reviews are anything but kind! But worst case if I spent $70 I could live with it, but no luck so far!

Tried adding

first bid-ventura 3* or above -$60 -failed

2nd bid--$64-3* and above add Camarillo-(Free Rebid Zone) -failed

3rd bid $67-added mandalay Beach--Man I wish Embassy Suites went through priceline since this is a great hotel right on beach, a 2 1/2 star on priceline but never won from what Ive seen, and you cant bid on it for just Mandalay Beach, since it only gives you 1* options for name your price there--anyway--_FAILED

waiting another 24 hrs to try again from 67 to 75-wish me luck--god I hope I get the sheraton or Marriott! lol

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]