Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tyson Corners Westin

4mahoneys
By 4mahoneys,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

These amenities are what have previously been reported to be associated with the Westin, so that would be our best guess (but there could always be other hotels with the same exact star rating and amenities).

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just made my purchase through the link on this website and you were exactly right...it was the Westin. I immediately called the hotel to confirm they had my reservation and I requested 2 double beds and the entire hotel is non-smoking now, so that is a bonus as well. (By the way, the person who answered the phones was extremely pleasant and VERY accomidating!) When I checked current rates on their website, the cheapest was $279.00 per night and that was an internet only fee with no cancellations. At $69.00 a night...I can let any potential minor issues go! THanks so much for this website! It has been great!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]