GPS UPGRADE ?????

EdCris
By EdCris,
in

Hi!

I am preparing my self to bid for a hotel and car rental in Miami/Orlando, and I have some doubts. Can someone please help?

I would like to rent a car with the GPS add-on, like NeverLost. Can I make it tru the Priceline website? Or I need to choose it just when taking the car in the rental company?

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Ed

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It would be based upon availability at the time you pick-up your car and there would be an additional charge. I think most of their units are 'portable' that plug into the cigarette lighter rather than installed in the vehicle at the manufacturing level... this enables them to charge extra for it and easier for them to manage the fleet.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HI! :)

Every post people include the winning bid to rent the car and the taxes.

Does these taxes include LDW, LIS and VLF ?

Can someone please help me with this?

What are the other taxes? (Excluding the extra services like GPS)

I live in Brazil and I am not familiar with US rental car system. Is it common to ask for these insurances (LDW, LIS, VLF) ???

Kindest Regards,

Ed

EdCris,

you should really do your homework on this before you use Priceline or HOTWIRE to rent a car. Since you're a non US citizen is the optional insurance very expensive to buy at the airport sometimes.

I live in Sweden and allways book my cars with a Swedish agent for Hertz, Avis etc. Doing that gives me a far better price inc. the insurance. Many US citizens creditcards covers the insurance but this is not the case for non US creditcards.

Check the rental rates with a local agent inc. LDW etc and then compare the price.

Henrik.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]