hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

Appleton 2*

Shuttle, Pool, Breakfast, tennis, laundry

3920 W. College Avenue

Appleton, WI 54914

(920) 734-6070

This hotel is part of the Baymont hotel chain but opperates under Bugetel name. I booked it figuring it was the Bugetel due to the tennis icon- I live close and can't imagine what other property this could be, not many places have tennis available for guests in Appleton Wisconsin :) I am moving and wanted a hotel for a few nights while the movers packed us. We have 2 cats and this hotel welcomes pets and is listed on pet friendly websites. This is my first attempt to bring cats with me to a Hotwire/Priceline booking wish me luck!

Thanks for the reported win!

I'm in the process of moving and there are boxes everywhere... it's not much fun and i wish i just went to a hotel for a few days and had everything done when i returned! Keep your chin up during the process and focus on how things will be 2 weeks from now rather than the current move.

Good Luck and thanks again for posting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Checked in here today. I will review when we are all moved. Did want to mention I saw the Hotwire price when I checked in they paid $81 for all 3 nights, so $27 a night. That is a $9 a night difference from what I paid at $36. I also remember seeing that I paid $9 more a night on a Hotwire hotel in Minneapolis area last fall..so maybe that is an avg. of what they add to the price per night. I needed to use hotwire as I needed pet friendly so it is still worth the $36 a night price. I believe the taxes it said Hotwire paid was almost $9. So that would mean they made about $35 total off of me. Still a better rate than without Hotwire though. This may help though when trying to find bidding price for Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]