One Way Hotwire/Priceline Rental

jrarey
By jrarey,
in

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has succeeded in changing a rental made through either Hotwire or Priceline to a different drop off location. I know neither has the option for one way rentals on their respective sites. Has anyone changed the drop off location either by phone prior to pickup or at the counter when picking up?

I am flying into LAX and out of Las Vegas in August. For my 10 day rental HOTWIRE is quoting about half the best discount I have been able to find so far. I think I can probably do even better on PL. If I can swing this (even for a small fee) I will obviously save some serious bucks.

TIA

Joe

HOTWIRE's rate is about half the price because it is a 'roundtrip' rental... i doubt you'll be successful trying to negotiate with the rental company to allow you to change a LAX-->LAX rental to a LAX-->LAS rental. Regardless, you won't know if you'll be able to do this until after your purchase, and at this point it'll be too late to cancel if you aren't able to do it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]