Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Juan Courtyard

80spit
By 80spit,
in

Ok this is my first post here, been lurking for a while, won 2 rooms in the Marriott San Juan Miramar for 2/1/08 for $105. been trying for a while, raising my bids every time by $5.00 and last night hit one.

hope I got a deal, seems like all the $65 deals are not happening on this date, I'm Happy

Cheers

Gerry

The Courtyard By Marriott San Juan Miramar at 801 Ponce De Leon Avenue

San Juan, Puerto Rico is rated at 2 1/2 stars, 10 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes

to the cruise ship piers, a resort would have been nice, but this hotel seems pretty decent, has some good reviews with easy access to lots of places for a 1 night stay

You obviously got a good deal compared to published rates, and for one night it doesn't really matter where you stay. That said, I would advise others to wait before paying that price IF you want to try to snag one of the fancy resorts. Just because there are no $70 rates at the Caribe Hilton now doesn't mean they won't load later. Early February is a bit of a slow travel period in the middle of "the season," so deals do pop up. In my mind, there's no reason to lock in a non-refundable priceline stay more than 90 days in advance unless the deal is truly sensational -- which we have seen periodically in Puerto Rico.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]