AL Birmingham Homestead Suites Inverness

Travelnow
By Travelnow,
in

We won this for a 1 night stay (Saturday) at $28. For that price I would say it is a good value. There was a slight funky smell at first but it has been very hot in Birmingham and it could just be that the room had not been used recently. There was 1 queen size bed. This is an extended stay property in a good location. As typical, there was no shampoo or hairdryer. There is, however, a small kitchen. The property was in good repair. Everything seemed clean. The bath was fine. Plenty of free parking. Be sure to arrive before 11 pm as they have desk staff only until that time. After hours you must call an on property phone to check in. They give 1 bed rooms to Priceline guests. There is even a form for the "upgrade" to a 2 bed room and, of course, an additional charge. The 1 bed was fine for us. It is a little hard to find if you don't know the area but is close to numerous restaurants and a good location for almost anything in Birmingham. I do wish other 2* properties would come up but this one seems to snag most of the bids. The lowest rate I saw was $59.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]