Hotwire Hotel: 3* Syracuse (Liverpool - Onondaga) Ramada Inn

Jason Roberts
By Jason Roberts,
in

From our Rules and Policies:

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

Please post the details of your win:

star rating

zone

hotel won (is the Ramada on Buckley Rd or the Ramada Limited on Thomson?)

dates

price

amenities shown before purchase

You can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, have you done anything further with your Buffalo Hotel stay?

Please provide the info requested above and we'll then give our thoughts regarding your situation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the details.... when you have a moment please post a follow-up to your Buffalo Thread (that the trip is on hold, cancelled, etc) since others won't know to see that this trip "isn't getting done right now".

As far as your 'win' above... give HOTWIRE a call and let them know that the pool at this property will be closed until the Fall and the pool was one of the deciding factors which made you book this property. Their customer service is actually very good and i'm sure they'll rectify the situation. Chances are they'll offer you some "hot dollars" (which can be used on a future purchase) or give you the opportunity to cancel the purchase (so think a little about which you prefer before calling them)

Let us know how it goes, what (if anything) they offer you, and what you decide to do.

Please also remember to use our HOTWIRE link to begin any future purchases.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I talked to 3 different people (very calmly explaining that we were specifically looking for a pool and my kids were really disappointed) including a supervisor and they all said that Hotwire does not guarantee that the amenities will always be available. They would not compromise at all! Ramada was EXCELLENT esp. the Syracuse Ramada manager in straightening this out for us. I am a little turned off of Hotwire right now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]