Hotwire Hotel: Need Hotel ID Help-Stamford, CT

hanamarutaro
By hanamarutaro,
in

Now I'm looking for the hotel at Stamford, CT with 2 adluts and 2 children. Hotwire shows 3.5* with Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, High Speed Internet, Golf amenities. My best guess is Hyatt Regency Greenwich-Stamford.

Somebody has another idea for this?

I'd like to avoid Westin Stamford, because there is a parade of bad reviews on tripadvisor about Westin.

Check in-Jul.28th Check out-Jul.29th

Thanks in advance.

The amenties above (other than Golf, which is listed as 'nearby' so could be just about anywhere in the zone) are common for a city hotel, and the Hyatt hasn't been reported yet, so hard to say if this is likely the Hyatt or not.

However, the Westin has been reported, and with different amenities than the above, so i'd guess that this is most likely not the Westin. As well, although i don't recommend using the tripadvisor ratings as a guide to identifying the hotel, the Westin's is so far off the mark from what HOTWIRE is showing for this property that it gives me more confidence that this is not the Westin.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your kind response. I try to find clue to identify this 3.5* hotel still now.

Actually to say, Stamford is not my destination, but Greenwich is. In addition, I need easy access to Manhattan by train. So when I search Greenwich and put different date Oct.6-7(just to search another candidates) with 2 adults and 2 children, Hotwire shows 4* hotel in Greenwich 4* hotel in Tarrytown - White Plains area with Shuttle Pool Business Center High-speed Internet Fitness, Restaurant, Laundry, Golf icons.

This hotel seems Hyatt Greenwich more likely than 3.5* Stamford, because 4* rating is consistent with the rating by other booking sites. But Greenwich is closer to Stamford than Tarrytown - White Plains area. Do you have an idea for this 4* hotel. And Greenwich is in Stamford area or Tarrytown - White Plains??

After my booking the hotel, I will definitely follow this topic. Thanks again.

just thought Hyatt Greenwich might be in Tarrytown-Whiteplain area

Greenwich is in the Stamford zone and definately not in the Tarrytown-White Plains zone. Its possible that the 4* in the Tarrytown-White Plains zone is the Renaissance Westchester Hotel located in White Plains, but if you go to the Marriott website, this hotel appears sold out for your dates. However, cheaptickets.com is showing availability. To add to this confusion, this hotel does not mention having an airport shuttle on its website.

It looks like there is a 3* in the Stamford zone for $49, this may be the Marriott or Sheraton.

Good Luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]