CA Sacramento Homestead Suites South Natomas

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

If you've stayed at one Homestead Suites you've stayed at all. They're pretty much the same. The only big variable I've noticed is some have exterior doors facing the parking lot and some have rooms accessed via interior corrridors. The one in Natomas has exterior doors.

The hotel is just off I-5 at the El Camino exit. There are three two story buildings. Building 3 is right next to the freeway, but built perpindicular to the freeway, not parallel. Only the very last rooms in Building 3 might have freeway noise issues. I've stayed here several times and haven't had problems with freeway noise or noise between rooms.

The hotel is in a business park area. On weekends the area is quiet, bordering on dead. I'd call it a safe area and pleasant, if not terribly interesting. A half mile south of the hotel is a small shopping area with a few fast food restaurants, Baja Express, Starbucks, Quizno's, and a Chinese restaurant. For more restaurant variety Downtown Sacramento is 2 miles south.

Parking and local calls are free. Highspeed internet is $4.99 per stay (not per day) and the connection is good. You need a password and the congenial desk clerk gave it to me for free.

Homestead rooms are very small with one double bed. Even alone I feel a bit crowded here. I can't imagine two people staying in a standard Homestead room. But the place is quiet, adequate, and one of the lowest cost Priceline options available in Sacramento.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]