Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) Hilton Bonaventure

queenalucy
By queenalucy,
in

Hi, I need help identifying all of the below options from Hotwire for a 3-night stay from 7/4/7 to 7/7/7:

4* Downtown Montreal - $114/night

Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Internet

3* Downtown Montreal - $103/night

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Spa

2.5* Downtown Montreal - $79/night

Boutique, Breakfast, Restaurant

2* Downtown Montreal - $69/night

Breakfast, Business, Internet

I think the 4* is the Hyatt Regency, and the 2.5* is the Hotel de Champs, but I'm not sure, and I have no idea about 3* or the 2*.

Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

In each of your posts i think you have asked for IDs on every hotel offered in the zone for your dates of travel. Usually users who are interested in 4* hotels aren't also interested in a 2* hotel for the same stay. Given the difference in price and quality, which hotel(s) are you realistically considering based upon the price and star rating? Do you typically stay at higher end hotels like the Westin, Hyatt, etc, or at lower end hotels like La Quinta, Days Inn, etc? What is your nightly budget for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am realistically open to anything -- on my various vacations, I have stayed in motels (Motel 6, Days Inn), bed & breakfasts, boutique hotels (Kimpton), and 4* hotels (Willard and Sofitels) -- it mainly depends on the location, and the value for the price. So I am using this board to find out what the hotels on Hotwire might really be, so I can go and look up info on their locations in relation to "hot spots" and see if the "niceness" really is worth the extra $50/night.

So again, any help would be appreciated. And of course, when I book, I will use the links from this site!

you wouldn't by any chance be booking these hotels for someone else would you? aka - are you a travel agent of some sort?

3 separate posts for similar dates in different cities and all available hotels is an odd request - not to mention being time consuming to fulfill.

3 separate posts for similar dates in different cities and all available hotels is an odd request
Not really an odd request... as all the date are continuous and overlap, it is fairly normal for users to seek help for each leg of their trip (which may have multiple destinations)
- not to mention being time consuming to fulfill.
This part i'd agree with :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I'm glad someone noticed that the dates overlap and clearly I'm planning a week-long vacation in Canada... ;)

Seriously, I was just looking for some help in ID'ing these hotels. If this request is just too time-consuming, or people just don't care to help, that's fine -- I can just take the gamble and deal. It's not worth having to continuously defend my requests for asssistance.

But in the spirit of sharing, I will nevertheless post whatever hotels I do get if I decide to book through Hotwire.

queenalucy,

people do care. And very few don't get helped at this board. But like said before, your request takes time...

Start with build a HOTWIRE package. Search with car/flight and see if there are any matches. Check with boards hotel list for Montreal. Narrow down your selection and post again to get help if you need to have any hotels confirmed when you know if you want to go 2* or 4*

Good luck!

Henrik.

• 2 weeks later...

I got busy with work the last couple of weeks but finally booked my Montreal stay. As promised, I am posting the results (and I did use the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link):

7/4/7-7/7/7

4* Downtown Montreal

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Hilton Montreal Bonaventure See details

900 La Gauchetiere West

Montreal, Qu

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Hopefully you're happy with the results.

Please follow-up your other threads (Ottawa and Toronto) with the fact that you cancelled those legs of your trip as others reading those threads in the future won' know to look hear to see that your plans changed (instead they'll just see a thread with no resolution)

Thanks, enjoy your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]