Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Hilton Oceanfront Resort Hilton Head

jersey23
By jersey23,
in

Booked on 5/28/07:

9/6-9/10 (actually I did 9/6-9/7 first to ensure I got the right hotel, then did 9/7-9/10 which came out to $1 more per night)

Room $95.00

Tax/fees $17.75

Total $112.75

Best non-refundable rate on Hilton's website is $180+ tax = $200 for Courtyard view. Note: following the great suggestions on this forum, I put in for 2 adults and 1 child, even though it's just 2 adults (friends) sharing the room. While I'm hopeful that means I'm getting 2 beds, the confirmation doesn't mention anything.

How do I find out what I got?

Customer Fav

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Ctr

Pool

Restaurant

Business Ctr

Laundry

Golf Nearby

Then, after hitting more details, these were added:

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Spa Services

The kitchenette is the giveaway for the Hilton. Yesterday, the Westin (I'm pretty sure) was listed and had high speed internet but no kitchenette.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success... glad to hear the board was helpful in your purchase.

You can call the hotel and confirm that your reservation is for a room with two beds. Any problems you can then deal with it before your arrival.

Please remember to use our HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make, and when splitting the purchase such as you did, please use the link to begin each purchase (ie- click the link to make the first purchase, then if you're going to purchase the balance of your stay, return here and click our HOTWIRE link again to begin the second purchase)

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]