Priceline Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (South) Radisson Airport

trivianut
By trivianut,
in

Needed one night in Hotel w/ shuttle service to Airport for early morning flight out of Mitchell. Figured I would get either the Radisson or Sheraton Four Points. Started at $34 and got Radisson w/ 1st bid. Still trying to figure out how to handle Parking, as their Park and Fly packages go for $20-30 more per night. Any suggestions? Thanks.

trivianut-

I have used this hotel for a night stay before a flight and have just left my car there and have had no problems.

I have also done this at the Baymont MKE-but they have limited hours for shuttle to airport...I think 7am was the earliest they would take us??? & also the Four Points Sheraton MKE

I did not realize that they even had Park and Fly packages at the Radisson and no one had ever mentioned them to me. I just asked for a shuttle to the airport for the morning, took it, and then when arriving back to MKE I just picked up the phone at baggage claim and they came and picked me up. They even dropped me off in their parking lot by my car if I remember correctly. I did tip the driver of course but I had no problems and paid nothing extra to the hotel. Unless things have changed greatly I don't think you have to worry.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]