Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown) Hotel Edgewater

ahstee
By ahstee,
in

Almost forgot to go thru Savings Barn, but remembered halfway through the bidding process.

Between my wife and I, we had 16 bid/re-bids to get a 4* downtown Seattle hotel. Started at $65, worked our way up with $5 increments, up to $120. Learned that this used to be a 3*, which is too bad, especially reading all the mixed reviews on tripadvisor, but still a good deal compared to the $200 on the Edgewater site. Details below:

Hotel Edgewater

Downtown Seattle

Pier 67 2411 Alaskan Way

Seattle, Washington 98121

Check-In Date:

Wed, May 30, 2007 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Fri, Jun 1, 2007 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $120.00

Subtotal: $240.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $45.18

Total Charges*: $285.18

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Another user recently won this property and seemed to be quite pleased with the property... it may have been renovated recently as i think s/he mentioned plasma TVs in the room and some other amenities, so perhaps that is the reson for the upgraded (and maybe the reviews will change as a result?).

Please let us know your thoughts in a Hotel Review upon your return.

Thanks for remembering to use the SavingsBarn PRICELINE links to begin your bidding :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]