Hotwire Hotel: HELP - 3.5* in Fort Lee/Hackensack

jlcyclone
By jlcyclone,
in

I'm trying to figure out the identity of the 3.5* hotel that keeps coming up in Fort Lee and Hackensack. Amenities are restaurant, pool, gym, business center, tennis. I can't match it to any of the package hotels.

I'm HOPING it's the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights, which is where I actually need to stay, but other potential candidates would seem to include Hilton Fort Lee, Teaneck Marriott and Radisson Inn Paramus (it's definitely not the Radisson Saddle Brook, as that shows up under packages as 3*, with fewer amenities).

Has anyone booked this property on Hotwire? Thanks.

I won't be able to give this a hard look until much later tonite... but is the Hilton the only hotel acceptable to you? If you can't positively identify it, would you take a chance on it or more likely book this property directly?

I'm quite familiar with this area (are you?) and i'm surprised at just how BIG this zone is. It doesn't seem that big on the map, but it actually covers a very large geographic area (which traffic-wise can get extremely congested).

Do you have a conference or something at this particular hotel that requires you to be there? (you don't have to answer this, but i'm just trying to figure out the purpose of your stay so that i can consider other nearby areas that may also work out well given your needs)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, it has to be the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights. I'm involved in a wedding there that weekend, and during past wedding-related stays at this hotel, I've been able to save lots of $$$ via Priceline - until very recently, it was the only 3* hotel in that particular zone. Now, Priceline has rezoned the area, and I don't want to take the chance of ending up at another hotel. I was hoping someone else might have previously booked this Hotwire property; otherwise, it looks like I'll be paying full price on this one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]