Hotwire Hotel: 3-star hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD South 6/1/07 - 6/3/07

dmp0021
By dmp0021,
in

3-star hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD South - $72 a night from 6/1/07 - 6/3/07

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Resturaunts

Laundry Facilities

I was wondering of you anyone could give me a guess as to what hotel this might be? Thanks so much!

Sure I will definitely book through this websites link to HOTWIRE.

I was really asking to see if anyone might have any idea on what hotel this might be from the description I listed. It looks as though it is available for the dates i listed 6-1 to 6-3.

Any Thoughts on what it might be?

This property has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess (i don't have a high degree of confidence in it) i'd think the Crowne Plaza as it's in this zone, not yet reported to the board, and has all those amenities listed. (although closer inspection shows the Crowne Plaza sold-out for these dates... a condition which doesn't exclude the opaque providers from getting inventory at that property, but certainly makes it much less likely)

Thanks in advance for using our HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- do you have reason to stay by ORD, or have prices Downtown (expensive for these dates) driven you to this alternate area?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would prefer to stay downtown but I am having difficulty finding any available properties for the dates 6/1 to 6/3.

Any suggestions or possibilities would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the heads up on the possible Hotwire property too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]