Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim-Disney So) Crowne Plaza

Faerie
By Faerie,
in

I'm hoping to go through Hotwire to get the Crowne Plaza in Garden Grove from 6/10-6/13 but there are conflicting reports on this site about what it might be under.

In this HOTWIRE link It is listed as a 3* and it is in South Disneyland area

but in this HOTWIRE link it is listed as: Orange County (Orange County - John Wayne Airport SNA)

3.5* Crowne Plaza

Customer Favorite

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry

I have listings in both areas with the same amenities. The vacation package section has this hotel listed as 3*. Can anyone give me some insight as to which listing/location would most likely be the Crowne Plaza?

EDIT: I'm feeling a little dumb. In looking at the Crowne Plaza website, I just realized that there are 2 Crowne Plaza hotels in this area, one near disneyland (garden grove) and one near the SNA airport.

In any case, what are my chances that the hotel listed in Disneyland South is the Crowne plaza based on comparing the amenities and star rating with the vacation packages area?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Given that we don't show any other hotels in this area with the same exact star rating and amenities i would say your chances are very good. However, it's not guaranteed as there could be hotels other than the Crowne Plaza that we don't yet know about or another the amenity icons of a known hotel could have changed. As well the amenities are fairly generic.. it's easier to be more certain when an 'unique' amenity icon exists such as a pool in an area such as NYC or Chicago (where the majority of hotels don't offer swimming pools)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Were the amenities as described: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry

Also, was this a Customer Favorite as well?

Yes on both accounts. Although I'm virtually positive that it wasn't a customer favorite when I first started looking a couple weeks ago. But the price dropped from $47 to $46 and I think the customer favorite was on at that point.

In any case, I'll be using hotwire for sure again, this was a fantastic deal! And I wouldn't have been able to do it without these forums! =)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]