Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Marriott Marquis

Boots
By Boots,
in

Excellent job! (and rate)

This is a great example of when it pays to bid early, as i'm certain this low rate won't be available as we get closer to New Years and more people consider going to NYC.

I don't think my wife and I are interested in being in the city for NYE, but at this rate i think i'll just ask her today anyway since this is truly a bargain.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
This is a truly the best deal so far on Priceline. NYE in Times square. According to the Marriott website, NYE alone is $459.00 so I essentially got three nites for the price of one! I am thrilled! Dolphin

Congratulations! You mean you get New York Marriott Marquis at TIME Sq for $110 at New Year Eve?

Excellent! Would you provide the bidding history for this deal? Did you also include the other bidding Zones (MTW, UM/C, etc) in you bid. Thanks.

Additional Clarification Needed:

There are six 4* hotel listed under MTW zoon. I know two of them. I do not mind stay at NY Hilton (if it is little old when I was there last year, but it is clear). I do not know other four hotels conditions. Someone help?

Thanks, I failed to find a room last year at NYE. I hope this year I am luck.

I wouldn't wait on this too long, as some reports at FT indicate that this deal is no longer available.

As with most reviews of hotels in large cities, the reviews for hotels in all NYC zones are often quite mixed. My explanation for this is that the price is usually higher than most people are accustomed paying in other areas and they therefore expect 'grand' and 'more'... but what they ultimately get is one of the smallest rooms that they've ever stayed in and 'good but typical' service.

Like i say above, i wouldn't be too picky with this as NYE is obviously a peak time in NYC and rates will likely rise accordingly.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy please post your dates, maximum bid, and all the zones you'd consider in a new thread and we'll try to help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]