Priceline Hotel: Austin Hotel needed!

Kronox
By Kronox,
in

Hello, I am looking for a hotel (3.5-4*) close to Zilker Park in Austin for Sept 13-17. I am new in this priceline bidding thing, so I would like to get some tips how to bid. I was thinking on bidding for $100 a hotel (kind like Hilton or Embassy Suites). Is it good or is there another websites where i can get better deals?

Thanks!

I was looking for a hotel in the downton area, or at least in the Austin South area. I found the Courtyard by Marriot in Austin South (2.5*/3*) at $99/night which looks like a pretty good deal. Maybe I'll book it as a backup but I'd like to get one closer to Zilker Park around that price, less than $110. But it looks like an impossible bid since all downtown hotels are expensive for that weekend.

• 1 month later...

lucky1967,

Can you please post the details of your win as a NEW TOPIC and include the date(s) of your stay. Rates are dates specific so your win may or may not be relevant to the OP. As well, nobody else will know to look in this thread to see your winning bid... creating a NEW TOPIC will enable others to see it when scanning the toipc titles and then they can read more if it's relavant to their own stay.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]