Priceline Hotel: EasyClickTravel

kapaa205
By kapaa205,
in

Sorry, but I did not know where to post this question. My sister has put me in charge of her travel plans and I noticed a 4.5* hotel in Downtown Memphis for the night of May 28 for $125.04. I tried the reverse look up but it gave me nothing. Do you know what hotel this might be?. Thanks for the help.

I have tried Priceline for the last 3 days going up to $98.00 and no luck for a 3* in Memphis, Downtown. I found on Lastminutetravel.com what looks like the exact same thing as EasyClickTravel travel but $20 cheaper per night. Do you have a like to Lastminutetravel.com as I really want to support this board. Please let me know!!! She wants 2 nights now instead of 1 listed earlier.

After having no luck with priceline, I went ahead and booked through your new Lastminutetravel.com link and received the Marriott Downtown for 2 nights, Total price including taxes was $238.32. This is the hotel they wanted to stay at, close to where they need to be. Thanks for your help and adding the link so quickly. I was anxious to get something booked for her and now it's done. You might want to change the topic title on this post.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]