Priceline Hotel: Need Bidding Advice

travelgal
By travelgal,
in

You have two re-bid zones when bidding Resort in the Tuscon area. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select Resort North...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select Resort North and re-bid zone2...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $90.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just a word of advice.

The hotel web-site rates are no real indicator of which hotel you'll win on PL. :)

Here's my example.

Even if a hotel is 'sold out' there have been many occasions where people have won the hotel :)

Have a look on HOTWIRE for your dates to see what comes up as available.

Whilst no guarantee this may give an indication as to which hotels have inventory they're giving to opaque providers.

Make sure you'll be happy with the outcome on PL !

Good luck.

Haven't bid yet. Just looked at Hotwire to see which resorts they show available for my dates and they have a four star in North Tucson for $147 which I believe is the Omni and a 3.5 star for $147 which I believe is the Hilton El Conquistador. The difference between the two is that it shows high speed internet in the rooms in the 3.5 star and the Hilton does have that whereas Omni only has it in select rooms. I don't think either one of those is Westward Look. Do you agree? Thx.

4 Star Hotel in North Tucson for $145:

This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service: Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby and Spa Services.

3.5 Star Hotel in North Tucson for $147:

This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features:

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby.

Thanks for all your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]