Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Vancouver (Burnaby-Coquitlam) Ramada Hotel and Suites Metrotown

PapaCat
By PapaCat,
in

Picked this hotel up yesterday from Hotwire (unfortunately):

Vancouver, BC

Burnaby-Coquitlam Area

2.5*

$79 (usd) per night

Pool, Business Center, Golf Nearby, Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet, Tennis Nearby

=

Ramada Hotel & Suites Metrotown

3484 Kingsway

Vancouver, BC

This was for 26 May to 29 May

I am pretty sure this is a new result for a hotwire search in that area.

Oh, and fyi, this is NOT a good deal. I was hoping it was the Holiday Inn Express at Metrotown, but it was the Ramada instead. It's not a bad hotel, but you can get this price and even a bit better from some standard online booking sites. In fact, I found a fare about $15/night cheaper after taxes and fees.

We all rely on each other for information.

Please do your part to keep BetterBidding the best place to research Priceline bids:

1. Remember to start your bidding with the BB PRICELINE link.

2. When you win, post your results here so others can learn from your experience.

3. If you had to do rebids or have bidding tips, pass them along when you can.

THANKS!

Thanks for the link. I did end up making this a bit better deal. I found a better price by using the mobissimo.com search engine and printed out (and made screenshots) of the better price (including the booking page showing availability). We filed the double-the-difference claim and after faxing all the materials received confirmation back that they will refund $62 to us.

Now that made it a good deal.

Thanks again!

We all rely on each other for information.

Please do your part to keep BetterBidding the best place to research Priceline bids:

1. Remember to start your bidding with the BB PRICELINE link.

2. When you win, post your results here so others can learn from your experience.

3. If you had to do rebids or have bidding tips, pass them along when you can.

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]