$10 Priceline Hotel Bonus Money - Up to $50!

BurBunny
By BurBunny,
in

Received the following from Priceline today for up to $50 Hotel Bonus Money - $10 per night up to 5 Nights:

Save up to $50 Extra with priceline Hotels!

Book a hotel room through this e-mail and not only will you save up to 40% over other leading sites - you'll also get up to $50* added to the price you name!

Here's how it works:

- Click any link in this email

- Tell us the city you want to stay in

- Choose a neighborhood

- Pick a 3, 4 or 5 star hotel

- Name Your Own Price

We'll add $10 per night to the price you name for up to 5 nights. Your hotel stay can be any time you like but this special offer expires March 1st, 2003 - so make your offer today!

Make Your Offer Now!

$200 Priceline Vacations Special!

Claim Your $200 Savings Now!

* Limit one per customer.

This may be a "one time use" coupon, so if u use it please post that it is now taken.

Then if a second person tries and gets an error message that the coupon has already been used, we'll take the message at the top of the page down and mark this as expired.

<thanks BurBunny>

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

pitflyer,

I used the last bonus money, thanks. I had to register before I could post, therefore the delay.

Sheraton Bal Harbour Resort (Miami Beach) $65 + $10 Bonus 5/28/03 to 6/01/03.

Taxes on stay were $31.24. First bid of $60 rejected. Rebid @ $65. As evidenced by the taxes it looks like I should have bid $61. Oh well.

Thanks again for the bonus!

John

PS: Found you guys via FlyerTalk, good site.

All of the links have now expired.

For the next promotion/bonus money offer, we'll start a new topic in this same area so that users don't need to scroll thru all of the above to get to it.

I would like to thank everyone for their generosity in posting links they weren't going to use. We're buidling a nice community here, and it makes me feel good to see the goal of the board coming to fruition... "users helping users."

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The $10 bonus money many of us received came from being registered with Priceline. We were emailed the offer.

How it worked was if you wanted to bid $75 on a property, you'd actually make a bid of $65, and Priceline would add $10 a night to your bid, making it really $75.

Priceline does this from time to time. Register at Priceline, and keep watching here :)

I will add that in the email that Priceline sent, there was a link that you clicked on that took you to a 'special' Hotel Bidding screen. This special screen indicated that they would add $10 to the price you bid. For those of us that weren't going to use it, we put the link in a post here so that others could use it. The link contains a code that makes it unique, and that's how Priceline knows if it's been used already or not (it can only be used for one successful bid... if you place a bid and the bid is rejected, the bonus money will apply for the next bid placed thru that link).

Hope that explains it better.

• 1 month later...
The only Bonus money I am aware of right now (March 03) is on the PL/HK site. But it expires soon. Go to the site and you can follow the easy steps to Hong Kong $. Remember, there are 7.8 HK$ to 1 US$.

Hmm...I did this and was told that the bonus $ would be refunded "after verification". 45 days later.....still no refund.

Anyone else get their bonus money credit?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]