Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Killington (Rutland) Holiday Inn Killington-Rutland

skiutah
By skiutah,
in

I see a hotel on hotwire for killington, vt it is a three star hotel that list the amenities as pool, restaurant, and spa only. the dates are april 12-15. Any one have a guess what hotel this is? it is oviously not the cortina so im guessin the inn of the six mountains or the grand killington? any guesses would be greatly appreciated. if i purchase it i will let you all know what it is.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been identified. As you seem to know the area well by the hotels you mentioned, i will comment that the Inn of the Six Mountains has been seen with different amenities than what is described above (although both it and the Cortina do have all the amenities listed... just many more)... which would leave the Grand Killington the most likely candidate of the three you mentioned; but you know more about the area then i do so i'm just going by the hotels you've listed.

If you are interested in another hotel (likely the Mountain Inn) you may be able to get it to appear by dropping the first nite of your stay (and then making a separate purchase, at a different hotel, for the first nite of your stay)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i decided to buy the holiday inn in rutland. it was a great deal at 44 dollars and i had no way to know what the other hotel was. I can confirm that the holiday inn showed up with all the same icons are described. it was a great hotel. no complaints very friendly staff.

Was the Holiday Inn still 2.5* rated?

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase to this thread (for historical reasons as things change it often helps in the future with our research)... as well as helps avoid confusion as the topic title has now been changed to reflect your results, many users may confuse the Holdiay Inn as having the amenities in your first post.

You can still view the amenities shown before your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and cilcking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]