Hotwire Hotel: EasyclickTravel

coasterphil
By coasterphil,
in

I've narrowed it down to a few choices on EasyClickTravel after a disappointing assortment of options on Hotwire. I just want to make sure that the site is reliable and I don't have to worry about showing up at my hotel only to find that I have no room. Also, I was looking to see if you guys had any opinions on which of these places to choose. I need to be in the Sea World/Convention zone so these are the ones I've narrowed it down to. It's a group of 2 adults, and we'll need double beds so I need to make sure the site can handle that request. I generally wouldn't post so many options, but the TripAdvisor ratings for these places seemed pretty scattered. I figured you guys might be able to straighten it all out for me. I love these forums and I'm so glad I found them.

All of the links were done through the link found on Support BetterBidding page, just click here on EasyClickTravel to use it.

Crowne Plaza Resort- $90

Orlando/Convention Center AmeriSuites- $110

Rosen Centre- $114

Marriott Grande Vista - $120

Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld- $132

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm guessing by the lack of posts that I shouldn't have any worries using EasyClickTravel? That was really the main concern. Its really user friendly, as far as the search is concerned, but I'm a little leery of using a site I had never heard of before coming here. Its much easier to identify their hidden hotels than the ones on Hotwire, so I'd like to stick with it in the future if everything works out well with this transaction.

Hello coasterphil,

It's hard to say something about the value without knowing the date (s) for your stay. Could you please post your date (s). Are you going with kids? also, check HOTWIRE all the time. They change hotels all the time. And some hotels only appers for a short time.

Crowne Plaza Resort- $90

This is a Priceline 3*. Price is nothing special, you can get good deals on this all the time. Looks like a very nice place with with lovely grounds. I have only heard good things about this place. I will check this out for myself when I'm going to Orlando end of this month.

Orlando/Convention Center AmeriSuites- $110

This is a Priceline 2.5*. Price feels high to me. You might get the AmeriSuites cheap at PL if you want to go for 2.5* places. This AmeriSuites in now transforming into a Hyatt Place. So many of the suites are clean and crisp. Non smoking brand. I would go for the Hampton Inn's and Country Suites for this rating. Many don't have a restaurant but provides free breakfast.

Rosen Centre- $114

I think this is a 3* hotel. It's close to 2 years since I stayed there. It was ok, nothing special. I would not return. There are better deals.

Marriott Grande Vista - $120

Great place and fair price with good location. This is a timeshare place. I have not stayed in the villas but the rooms are great, very clean. Grounds are very nice with several pools. Many families stay here. I don't know the rating for this palce. If you don't want an upscale place like the Renaissance so go for this. This non smoking like all Marriott brands.

Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld- $132

This is a Priceline 4*. There is an ongoing renovation at this place. I dont know how far they have come. If you want to go with this place so call the hotel and ask. I think they are doing the lobby/atrium area now.

This is a bigger hotel if you like that, more business oriented (upscale) comparing to the Marriott Vista. But with a great location. But food and drinks are more expensive than the Marriott Vista. And you have to pay for parking. It's hard to say about the price since the had so many specials during the construction. But the price is good for rack rate. And this is far nicer and better than the Rosen Center for $114.

I hope this information is usefull to you.

Henrik.

I'm really just looking for a nice hotel with comfortable beds near the Convention Center/Sea World for around $100 a night. Any added amenities are pluses, but aren't required. I'll likely wait it out a little while longer and take whatever deal pops up that seems like its something special.

The real problem is that my traveling partner isn't up for Priceline, no matter how well I can narrow it down. That bit of the unknown is too frightening for her.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]