Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Newark EWR??? $64

hartford28
By hartford28,
in

This is a match for the Country Inn and Suites so that would be our best guess.

However, i always ask when i see a multi-nite stay in the EWR zone:

Do you have reason to be in this area or is this a place to use to commute into Manhattan?

If the latter, i really don't recommend it, but won't get into the pros/cons unless you state that this is your intention (and if you tell me that you're familiar enough with the area i'll just keep my mouth shut :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you decide to move forward on this property.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks a lot!!

I am looking for a couple of days visit to manhattan, but I really dont mind driving from the Path station to EWR. I usually just go for day trips to manhattan and park my car there. But since I will be staying for a couple of days this time around, I thought of staying in a hotel from where I can drive to the Path station, parking my car there for the day, and then coming back.

I have never done this (commuting from jersey), but as long as I can save some green, I dont mind the drive to the path station from Ewr. Also, I think there should be parking available at the station on the weekends. This place includes a breakfast, so for two people thats atleast 10 bucks, effective rate of the hotel being $54. Other places I looked were around $100.

Let me know, if there are better altenatives.

Thanks again

If you have a car it's not as bad of an option (although note that most PATH stations do not offer parking)

I'd still favor the 3* hotels in the Jersey City area over EWR (although you also then have the added expense of parking (although you'll probably have to pay for parking if you stay by EWR when you drive the PATH train) and there is no free breakfast either)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]