Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Airport MCO) Sheraton Suites

S.S. Oceanlover
By S.S. Oceanlover,
in

The 'retail price' supplied by HOTWIRE is not a reliable indicator.

Given that the Hyatt looks just like another hotel in the are you'll never be able to iscolate just that property to target it. If you only will be happy with the Hyatt you may want to book direct (and please use our link to do so)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Just poking around the Hotwire site and found what I think is the Hyatt Airport hotel for $93.

I have read that the Renaissance has the same amenties, and the Sheraton Suites is now listed as a 3.5 with the same amenities.

When I put in the package deal with a car the Hyatt is listed but not the Ren or the Sheraton.

I am looking at the night of 9/7/07 for a 1 night stay.

Anybody have any insight that would give me any more certainty or is just a crapshoot?

If I bid where is the HOTWIRE link from here?

TIA

Bill

It'll be a 'crapshoot' as you put it. Not all hotels that participate in the opaque service also participate in the packages product... so while this might be the only hotel showing in the packages, the other hotel(s) may not participate (or haven't made their rate available for packages for this date).

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make (also found in my signature throughout the board as well as in the support page)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is a match for the Renaissance so that would be our best guess.

The hotel is currently undergoing some renovations and has "limited food and beverage service", which may account for the lack of a Restaurant icon.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes of if we can be of further help.

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]