Hotwire Hotel: Orlando question

ruadisneyfan2
By ruadisneyfan2,
in

I have sort of a "reverse ID" question. What are the * ratings and amenities for any of the onsite Universal Studios hotels? So far, the search for my dates doesn't show anything greater than a 3* so I doubt any of them are even being offered. (Sept. 13-16 and Nov. 3-4)

I would think even the Royal Pacific is at least a 4*. I'd just like to know if it ever pops up I'd like to be able to recognize it right away and jump on it.

Thanks!

ruadisneyfan2,

all hotels that has been reported to the board are listed in the Hotwire Florida section.

But in general is the Orlando Loews hotels rarley seen on on HW or PL. And the rack rates for the 3 Loews Universal hotles are selldom low. Universal is a boring zone when it comes to fancy places.

And you can never really tell the amenities in advance since some hotels change them from time to time. And the star rating and zones can be changed. If you are unsure of any hotel so ask for ID help when your plans are firm.

If you want a 4* or higer is your odds better to go with the SeaWorld/Convention Center zone. It's not far at all from Universal. 4* Peabody is often seen. And the Marriott Renaissance should be ready for your dates. Both are nice hotels.

Good luck!

Henrik.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]