Priceline Hotel: 2* Miami (Coral Gables - Coconut Grove) Extended StayAmerica

roni1717
By roni1717,
in

A realistic budget should be based upon what you would likely be paying if you didn't get a hotel thru the opaque suppliers. Since your $40 budget doesn't seem feasible, where (and how much would it cost you) will you stay if not successful thru the opaque suppliers?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think I will discard South Beach since I will rent a car and I don't wan't valet parking and traffic.

Regarding Miami Beach or North Miami Beach, I have to consider parking fees (up to $20) That is why I would like to spend $40/$50 per night.

I have obtained the Holiday Inn Miami Beach in the past at $50/night with parking included but I don't see this hotel in other posts anymore.

Do you have any suggestions? Maybe north miami beach? Sunny isles? any luck there for $50 with parking?

If I cannot get an hotel per $50 in Miami Beach I guess I will stay in Coral Gables, right now HotWire has

2-star hotel in Coral Gables - Coconut Grove for $45 with laundry, internet and

3.5-star hotel in Coral Gables - Coconut Grove for $69 with Fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed, spa

To identify this hotels do I start a new thread in HotWire section, right?

Thanks.

Finally posted an offer for 2* $35 Coral Gables, rejected, then added Miami Beach and changed to $37. Accepted at first try

$37/day

Esa Miami-Coral Gables

3640 Sw 22nd Street

Miami, Florida 33145

305-443-7444

One warning: Extended Stay American provides one queen beed, if you need 2 single beds, they charge $10 + tax per day.

Other than that: free parking, great location, kitchen, flat low fee to use Internet.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]