Priceline Hotel: Baltimore, MD

mshoe
By mshoe,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When using Priceline/Hotwire you have to be willing to accept a hotel anywhere in the shaded region of the zone. I'm only vaguely familiar with the area, but i believe most (if not all) of the Inner Harbor/Downtown wins on this board at the 4* level have been at the harbor itself (or extremely close). However, you could always be the first to get a new hotel.

Hotwire may present an option as well since you can often figure out what property is before purchase based upon the star rating and amenities; but again, even if you have a 'perfect match' you could be wrong in your educated guess.

Bottom line is that in exchange for deeply discounted prices (and this area the prices i have seen are greatly discounted) you have to be somewhat flexible in your plans as to hotel location. For most of us here the trade-off is well worth the savings, but that's a decision you need to decide for yourself based upon your needs for this trip. Even with Hotwire there is some risk, although if you've 'matched' the property the risk is somewhat less.

If you supply the date(s) of your travel we can probably be of more help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have just added some properties to the Hotwire Hotel List Maryland.

The 3* i pull up on your dates, designated as a Customer Favorite, appears to be the Wyndham Inner Harbor as it matches the description we have for it in the above list. Customer comments that i read reinforce this guess. The hotel's website indicates that this hotel is actually about 3 blocks from the Inner Harbor, don't know if that satisfies your proximity needs or not. No guantees that this is indeed the hotel, but it seems very likely and logical.

I didn't look at the other possibilities because they seemed a bit high and not likely realistic purchases but if i'm wrong just say so and i'll take a further look.

If you'd rather try Priceline let us know and we'll supply a recommended biddng strategy; if you decide to take a Hotwire property please let us know the result and the amenities that were shown beforehand.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding any of the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]