Priceline Hotel: Options for 3/27-3/30?

Hamilton
By Hamilton,
in

I got venetian on priceline for 120 for the 26th but am kinda stuck after that as for what to go for.

It seems like the night of the 27th is particularly busy so should I just stay at a smaller hotel for that night and try to get a better deal for the rest of my stay?

Any input would be nice! It's my first time going with my GF so I would like to stay somewhere nice preferably

I got venetian on priceline for 120 for the 26th

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post the details of your win as a NEW TOPIC so that others, who may be looking for a hotel for 3/26, will know of this win by scanning the topic title. Then bump this thread and we'll comment on your question(s) above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

First question:

Apparently switching hotels twice during your stay is fine with you... are you sure it's ok with your girlfriend?

Second question:

How high would you be willing to to get a 5* for the last two nites of your stay.

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess ideally we wouldn't be switching hotels but prices on tuesday just seem so prohibitive that there doesn't seem to be much we can do :\

I was actually leaning away from 5* for the last couple of days because I figure theres no way I can get it for cheaper than I already did (120), which is already kinda expensive for us.

I was hoping I could book into some cheapie 4* rooms and use the las vegas 20$ tipping trick to see if I could get any upgrades. Bottom line is I'm looking to pay around 100 dollars (hopefully less?) for my rooms the rest of the nights.

thanks again for your prompt and courteous answers!

Not too many options for the nite if the 27th (the 28th i don't expect to be easy either... but at least easier than the 27th).

Would you (dare i say it) stay at Circus Circus for $55 or $60 per nite? This could also free up your budget a bit for the balance of your stay.

Hm true... It seems however that if I have to check out in the morning and most hotels have late-checkin does that mean I basically have to lug around luggage for most of the day in between if I'm switching hotels?

This makes me think twice about switching around hotels :\

Circus circus looks like a great deal but do you think I might have a good chance with priceline as the date gets nearer?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]