Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (French Quarter) Prince Conti

timer
By timer,
in

Thanks for the help. Given recent reviews, I think I'll pass on that. I'll probably wait a bit longer and then either try for a 3 or 4 star French Quarter hotel on priceline or go with the hotwire 4* FQ hotel or the downtown 4.5*. I'll post my results and I'll use the link.

I'd also recommend looking at EasyClickTravel which often has some great deals in New Orleans.

For your dates i'm showing quite a few 3*-4* hotels in the $69-$90 range... remember that htere is no booking fee, so you can essentially deduct ~$6 per nite from the price you pay to equal a priceline or HOTWIRE purchase. For their "off the record" deals use our Off the Record tool.

As an example, the Astor Crowne Plaza for just $91/nite and is cancellable up unitl 5 days before your check-in date.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I take it you have no idea as to the identity of these hotels. I didn't see anything in the vacation packages that matched, but thought you might have an idea. I may go for the 4*. If I do I'll let you know what it is so you can add it to your list. Thanks for your help.

These two hotels have appeared about once a week for the past month for these exact dates. They most recently appeared yesterday morning when I made my post here and the browser was still open when you replied. I expect they will appear again and any information I can gather will assist me in making the decision to purchase. FWIW I can still get one or both of these hotels to appear if I drop the first night off the trip or otherwise play with the dates.

For example, today I get the 4* Boutique if I put in 4/20-4/22. I get the 3.5* Boutique if I put in 4/22-4/24.

We make sure that we see the hotels too before trying to ID them... i can't tell you how many times we've been on wild goose chases only to find out later "oh yeah, it has a Fitness icon too".

I only see the 3.5* hotel on the dates you specified, but it has not yet been identified.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. I decided to do a round of priceline bidding in the French Quarter. I bid up to $85 for 4* with no luck. I then started 3* bidding at $55 and then at $60 before getting the Prince Conti for $65 at what would have been my final 3* bid. Rack rates for my three nights currently average around $94 for the smallest rooms. Not the greatest win, but I'm sure it will be fine. I used the savingsbarn link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]