Priceline Hotel: 4* or 5* Hotel on the Strip

kimn
By kimn,
in

1. I would like to get 5* ( Venetian) or 4* (MGM Grand or Caesar's) for those dates. I already purchased TI at $219/night just in case I can't get a better deal from PL. I was wondering what you suggest I start my PL bidding at? I would like maximun $215/ night for 5* or maximun $125 for 4*. What do you think?

2. Also I was wondering from a previous post about how you find the lower rate ($245/night) for Caesar's website price of about $300/night, in order to make a claim against their best rate guarantee?

Thanks so much! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the dates of your stay?

As well, as per our support page, we are an affiliate of the Treasure Island... hope you used our links to make your back-up reservation :)

Are you able to accept any 5* hotel in the strip zone or any 4* hotel in the strip zone... or only the ones you've listed above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The dates are 4.20-4.22.07 It seems to be a popular weekend. I am interested in any 5* and 4* on the Strip. However those hotels are my preferences. I already tried PL for 5* up to $240/night and was rejected. So now I am going to focus on PL for 4* on the Strip to see if I can get better than $219/night. Thanks so much for your help! :)

Are you looking to keep it at $125 or below or are you trying to beat your rate at the Treasure Island... because $125 on the strip doesn't seem realistic for these dates.

Also, jus to make sure you realize that the Westin has been reported as a 4* in the Strip zone... but it is actually slightly off-strip... is that acceptable to you? If so, the Westin can be had for $184/nite (no booking fee, so equivalent to ~$178 priceline bid) and that can be your new back-up or 'price to beat'.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your help. I think I'd prefer to be really on the Strip, so it looks like I should just keep my TI reservation. Thanks alot for your reminder that the Westin is a 4* hotel on PL. I stayed there before. It is nice, but since this is going to be a bachorette party weekend, it'll be better that I stay right near the Strip. :)

Thanks alot Millerman and Thereuare, it worked out great! It saved me so much almost $100/night! Plus we get VIP line pass to Studio 54 & Tabu, which will come in handy for the bachorette party. I used the link from the support page in order to make the MGM Grand reservation. Wonderful!!! :)

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]