Priceline Hotel: try to get 3 star again (jersey city)

mory
By mory,
in

Dear thereyouare,

Can you please advice the hobken area hotel ,information more details, in case the jurseycity(I hope all day in there), cound not be accepted at the certain level, I need to go to hoboken area.

,,,with using NJ light- rail and subway. I dont have a car.

I have ebough information for NY state, but not enough for the NJ area.

Ken

Hoboken has no hotels. We're supposed to be getting a 'W' hotel but they have not yet started construction (it would be in a brand new building).

If not successful in the Jersey City area, and NYC is too expensive, i'd consider the Meadowlands/Secaucus/Rutherford area as there is fairly regular bus service from this area. However, if your main objective is to travel to/from NYC i would first highly consider raising my bid or lowering my star level for Jersey City (or NYC). The Meadowlands/Secaucus/Rutherford area is somewhat convenient, but it's not nearly as convenient, nor are there as many transportation options, as the Jersey City area.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dear Thereyouare

Please advice what kind of the public transportation available for this area from NYC?

"first highly consider raising my bid or lowering my star level for Jersey City (or NYC). The Meadowlands/Secaucus"

I today report failed the 25 pattern mixing jersey 3 star hotel bid at 3 star newjersey area. mainly 32 to 35 USD.

well, I have sometime I try to challenge again.

ken

From the Rutherford/Secaucus/Meadowlands area there is bus service... nobody can say how far your hotel will be from the pick-up/drop-off location, nor can it be said how frequent the service will be. This is why if your plans involve frequnet trips to NYC, the Jersey City area is worth spending a little more for.

I think if you're bidding $25 for 3* in either of these areas you're too low.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am trying 35 USD range not 25 box, because I did have my own success bids just a month ago. @33 & 37.

At hotel room it was exactly specified wholesalled dealing room @price. maybe you know.

One honest question, is priceline having the contract with the hotel in USD, it is getting weak of USD, previous record of GBP 21 is now high point. I parallery try by SGD and HK.

mory

• 4 weeks later...

Jersey city 3 star Hudson on Mar.27-28 at @ 37 USD/ night

ref: Expedia @ 149

Back from Brazil Sunday ,,I this time was not enough time to examine the bid.

I did only get one day at Hyatt Jersey city on last visiting day NY travel.

As my memory,,,please investigate

At hotel room it was exactly specified wholesalled dealing @price

I found the the rate: USD 32 is the contracted price between priceline and hyatt. Because the indivisual payment data it shows cleary even I stayed @ 33 or 37 there was same data @32$ unit room fee on profile page.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]