Hotwire Hotel: 3* Universal Orlando Area

Mattressman
By Mattressman,
in

I see it now when searching for quad occupancy... unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

Not sure if these interest you at all, but you can book the Rosen Centre for just about the same amount or the Holiday Inn Universal for just a bit more ($105/nite)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I apologize. I was looking for the actual name and didn't look closely on what this link was about. When I punch in the name on Google to research it, it shows this big beautiful hotel for $250 a night, which this isn't the one. Where's this one at. Do you know of any with the 2 amenities of Breakfast and Shuttle closer to Disney? I appreciate the guidance you have already given!

Your confusing the Rosen Plaza with the Rosen Centre... which are different properties.

I'm not knowledgable enough with Disney to know which hotels offer both a shuttle and breakfast.

If you're heading to Disney, why not look for hotels in the WDW zone which would be more likely to offer shuttle service (and also closer to the park).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]