Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Hilton Airport

Matthew
By Matthew,
in

I tried stayed at a Downtown hotel first, but ended up settling with this hotel near the airport. I knew this was difficult given that I booked only a week in advance [2/28/07], and that a big Microsoft conference is starting on the 12 [for which I'm attending]. Fortunately location is not important since I was able to Priceline a compact car for only $8 before taxes, and I'm moving to The Westin 12-16 that Microsoft paid for.

I originally tried $52 for a 2.5*, then $53 for 2*, both in downtown. Then I realized I made an error in going down to 2* so quickly, so I restarted the bid, for which it informed me that I cannot create a duplicate request [at $59]. Thus I added North Everett, but kept a 2.5* level since North Everett only has 2* and 1* hotels. The $62 bid was refused, so then I added Lake Union since it had cheaper hotels, and reduced the bid to $46, which was also refused. Finally I added Airport to the list since I wasn't going to bid any higher given Hotwire's rate of $66 for 3* [total $371.31], and the $50 bid succeeded.

Congratulations, you got your price of $50 for a hotel room, and we've upgraded your hotel quality level to a 3-star hotel!

Hilton Seattle Airport And Conference Center

Seattle Airport (SEA)

17620 Pacific Highway South

Seattle, Washington 98188-4001

206-244-4800

Check-In Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2007

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Mar 12, 2007

Check-Out Time: 01:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $50.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 5

Subtotal: $250.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $48.90

Total Charges*: $298.90

@Matthew

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]