Hotwire Hotel: 3* Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor ID help!

emmd2001
By emmd2001,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified and with just those two (common) amenities, there are too many things that this could be.

However, i will add, given the star rating, this is probably not in the head of the Inner Harbor and more likely on the outskirts of the zone.

If you do go for it please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember, whenever possible, to use our links in our support page where were have links to almost all of the major hotel chains.

Thanks! Let us know wherever you end up, as it may help a future user who is having trouble with an acceptance for their own stay in the future.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Further digging around and it looks like this is more likely the Days Inn (based on the comments in the customer review that the restaurant is a sports bar), though it doesn't look like the Days Inn has been reported in this zone. I find it hard to believe the Days Inn would qualify as a 3-star though, so I dunno... thought?

Still trying to convince mom to go the Hotwire route...

This is a match for both Sheraton properties (the Baltimore City Center and the Inner Harbor) so either of those would be our best guess (l'd lean towards this one being the Baltimore City Center but could be either).

Not sure where you came up with the Days Inn, but i don't think that property is currently rated 3* by HOTWIRE.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Like I said, Days Inn was strictly a guess based on the "sports bar", but doubted that it would be a 3*.

Comparing the two Sheraton's, with the sports bar part in the comment for this 3*, I'd lean towards it being the Inner Harbor one (with Oriole's Bar and Grill), but could be wrong...

If this truly is the sheraton, rate is 75% off current best available rate...

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]