Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Doubletree

worldaviator
By worldaviator,
in

1st bid at $44 3* Seattle Airport -> Rejected

2nd bid at $45 3* Seattle Airport -> Rejected (added Everett)

3rd bid at $46 3* Seattle Airport -> ACCEPTED (added Lynnwood)

Original bid from 2/21-2/24. Extended bid at $46 to 2/27 checkout = SUCCESS! :)

Used SavingsBarn PCLN Link.

Lowest advertised hotel rack rate is $149.

Yeah!

WA

ps: No Holiday Inn SeaTac :-) ;-)

**awhile back i got the exact same hotel for roughly the same price- watch out for the $15-$20/night parking charge, they're going to drop on you. Just act very upset, like I did, & complain like crazy & they just might comp you 1 free nite parking, like they did for me. *still, a rip-off! s/b no parking fees when you're staying @ their hotel. They'll give you some story that they don't own the parking lot.....??!!

**you're stuck, b/c there's no free street parking close by that I know of, around seatac- most other hotels @ airport also charge for parking- Days Inn across the street, though, I noticed advertises free parking for hotel patrons. one other thing they'll probably shove you waaaaay back @ one of the 'motel' wings- PL'ers would NEVER get to stay in a TOWER room, dat's for sure! I've never had any pleasant PL experiences with the Doubletree hotel chain.........

The parking fee doesn't bother me since my hotel rate won via PCLN is 70% off the rack rate.

I also will say that I did get to stay in the Tower room after my original room at the Wing room had a problem and found the Tower Rooms to be outdated and noisy. My request to move back to the Wing room was granted and I am much happier as the furnishings and bathroom are updated, not to mention the room is QUIET, and my room faces the lobby drive area.

WA

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]