Cheapest day to fly?

sparx
By sparx,
in

Hello everyone! I am new and this is my first post! I am excited to be a member.

My first question is this...we are planning to travel to Alaska in July for vacation and I was wondering is one day of the week cheaper to fly than another. We can go any day...Monday, Tuesday, etc so I was wondering if that really matters in regards to price.

Thanks

EDIT by Thereuare: use our Airfare Checker to search rates

Here's a neat way to get an estimate of how fares change depending on when/how long you travel. Go to Expedia.com, click on 'Flights' enter you departing and destination airport, and click on 'my dates are flexible'. Then choose a month of travel. This will bring up a calendar with the round trip price for each day. You can change the month and also how long you travel for. For instance, you can then choose 'weekend' or '3-5 nights', etc. They do cover quite a few, but not all, airlines. Some of the lower cost airlines, like Southwest and Jet Blue, will not be included.

JCB

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]